I've recently spent some time in a hospital (including spending the night) with my mother-in-law who had emergency surgery (long story.)
What I've learned from this time ::
- Don't end up in a hospital. Personally, send me to a holistic treatment center, and I'll take my chances with good nutrition, healthy food, high vibration, meditation, rest and my life practice. Every. Time.
- Take care of your body. It's your temple. And your vehicle.
- Eat food that is good for you. Now. Not tomorrow or next week or in January (again.) What you put in your body MAKES A DIFFERENCE in the quality of your life. Now and in the future.
- Surround yourself with people who are playing a big game in life.
- Fill your mind, environment and relationships with things/practices that further your growth as a human being.
- Love your people big.
- Healing doesn't take place in a hospital. It takes place in your mind.
- Life is short. Wake. Up. Your days are sacred.